August 19, 2016

Review by a former world number 5 chess player

First, let me remind you of the amazing special offers we’ve provided you with to celebrate the launch of the course “Winning the Middlegame”.

There is a huge 30% discount on the course, which will be valid until Sunday, 21 August. Just use the coupon “middlegame” and that will save you about 36 USD! If you don’t know how to use a discount code, please see here.
Winning the Middlegame

Another great offer is that the first 150 buyers of the course will get my premium video “How to win a won game?” completely FREE! :) We’ve already made more than 100 sales and we’re about to hit the 150 mark and there are only a few more spots left – therefore, hurry up and purchase the course now to be among the first 150 buyers.
FREE
You can purchase the course by going to our launch page here.

Moreover, you can purchase the “combo offer” – get “Winning the Middlegame” and “Your Winning Plan” together for just $149 instead of the normal total price of $178 – you will save a huge 29 USD!

Enhance your winning skills and improve your overall strategic understanding with these two courses.
combo
Visit the launch page here and you will see this offer after clicking “Order now”.
design
 

If you are wondering about the quality of my courses and might have any ’trust issues’, I’d say that’s very common. :) Indeed, there are lots of tutorials and courses out there but not all of them are of sufficient quality to help you IMPROVE YOUR game.

Some of our students have shared their feedback about our courses with us (and you can find a lot of this here), which is really helpful for chess players who have never heard of us or those who are not sure about the quality of our paid products, as I said above. That’s why, today, I’d like to share a review by someone special, GM Jaan Ehlvest! :)

About GM Jaan Ehlvest:
GM Jaan Ehlvest
 
Jaan Ehlvest is an Estonian chess player who was awarded the title of Grandmaster by FIDE in 1987 and named Estonian sportsman of the year in 1987 and 1989.
 
Since 2006, he has represented the United States. He was briefly a world top-10 player when, in 1991, he ascended to the number 5 slot on FIDE’s official list with an ELO rating of 2650.

Recently, he studied my premium video “My Thinking System“, then wrote a review of it and also spoke about my teaching methods. I’m overwhelmed by his message and am very happy to share it with you. :)

Dear chess friend,
 
My name is Jaan Ehlvest. I was one of the top tournament players during 1988 till 1991 when I finished the World Cup tournament series only behind Kasparov, Karpov and Salov.
 
Nowadays I am a devoted chess coach. I am one of a very few former elite or todays GMs who have a degree from college. I studied psychology and because of that I was very keen to listen to Igor Smirnov’s webinar about how to think in chess.
 
Igor is not the first who has tried to find a simple algorithm for novice players to help them think like a Grandmaster. Soviet GM Kotov wrote a book a long time ago “Think like a grandmaster”. Other authors like Silman are also trying to cover this subject. Usually they have too serious a theoretical background which is difficult to apply in practice.
 
Talking about Smirnov’s concept – it is more practical. I like that he has a lot of examples from practical games. You must follow the best brains, if you are talking about the decision making process in chess. Igor gives good examples using unconsciously the induction and deduction method in chess. The material is presented in a logical hierarchy and must be easy to understand for both the very beginners and the advanced players. Igor however is warning the audience that this is only the beginning. Which is the case in chess, as you need long hours to study even a simple concept.
 
I myself used some of the materials presented by Igor on Youtube and I was a very satisfied costumer. He covers the subject thoroughly from start to finish. This is probably his only weakness, because I think the webinar should be shorter, like one hour. I would recommend this webinar to serious chess aficionados and I am waiting the follow up of this subject.
 
Jaan Ehlvest

Thank you very much, Jaan, for your warm words and detailed review! :)

I believe that this review by a former world number 5 player about my courses and teaching methods is very useful for everyone and specially for students who haven’t bought any of my courses yet and still have many doubts about them. 

Therefore, I strongly recommend you to study my course “Winning the Middlegame”, which contains a single system of how you should play the middlegame – and lots more. You can go to the launch page here and grab the course with amazing offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment